Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Do you use a screen protector? What stylus do you use?

I don’t use a screen protector. I have always had one on my iPhone, but didn’t get one for my iPad.  My thinking is that the iPad is in a case/cover that protects the screen. My iPhone is in my pocket or on my desk. It seems there is a better chance of the screen on my phone being scratched than my iPad.  My iPad has taken some hits by the kiddos and it has held up well.  I do have one very small scratch, but doesn’t affect the screen. As for the stylus. Currently I am using a Targus Stylus. I have tried several different ones and you get what you pay for. The clip on the Targus hasn’t broken off like all the others that I have tried. My next stylus will have a pen on one end.  Although I take all my notes on my iPad with a stylus, I have found several occasions where I have needed a pen.